* Specializing in live bait fishing *
“Our reputation for catching fish and live bait fishing is largely due to the experience and knowledge of our captains and crew Jonathan Gatcliffe, Tyler Maltby, Matt Driscoll, Nathan Gatcliffe, Krysem Gaynor and Glen Charlett and their desire to give our guests the most exciting fishing trip of their lives.”
Our Fleet consists of a 40 ft. sport fishing boat and (two) – 37 ft. center console, diesel powered, open fishing boats with a large T-top covering all seating areas. These boats are fully equipped including a marine head for your convenience and full electronics for your safety and enjoyment. We also furnish all rods and reels with fishing tackle to make your trip a fun & successful one.
(two) – 37′ Boats Accommodates 6 Passenger Max- In Shore & Off Shore
• 1/2 Day 4 Hours, 37′ Boat, $750.00
• 3/4 Day 6 Hours, 37′ Boat, $1050.00
• Full Day 8 Hours, 37′ Boat, $1300.00
• Marlin Trip – 10 Hours, 37’ Boat, $1600.00
40′ Boat Accommodates 6 Passengers Max- In Shore & Off Shore
• 1/2 Day 4 Hours, 40′ Boat, $850.00
• 3/4 Day 6 Hours, 40′ Boat, $1200.00
• Full Day 8 Hours, 40′ Boat, $1,450.00
• Marlin Trip – 10 Hours, 40’ Boat, $1700.00
• Inshore Fishing (light tackle fishing) Tarpon, kingfish, yellowtail snapper, rainbow runner, shark, etc..
• Offshore fishing for mahi, wahoo, tuna or marlin (when in season).
• We release all Billfish and do conservation mounts.
• We offer several pick up locations on St. Thomas and St. John.
• Fish Policy: Guests may request up to 20 lbs. of whole fish per charter (30 lbs on a full day) which the captain will cut up for them. The remainder stays with the boat.
• Cancellation Policy: We require 24 hours notice to avoid payment in full.
• What to Bring: Hat, sun glasses, sun tan lotion and a camera!